San Gabriel Valley Pride, Inc.
Road to Equality
an LGBT Event
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Venue: Pasadena City College—Main Quad, 1570 East Colorado Blvd., Pasadena CA 91106
Theme: Road to Equality
- Festival space is limited and will be granted on a first-come-first served basis.
- Merchandise vendors must possess any/all required licenses and permits required from any/all City of Pasadena and regulatory agencies.
- Applications without required licenses and permits are incomplete a space cannot be guaranteed.
- Booth size is a standard 6’ table with 2 chairs, and one umbrella. Any additional space needed must be reserved and paid for (See Vendor Application)
- All exhibitors must provide their FEIN or Non-Profit Number to complete their application.
- Exhibitors with mobile or self-contained booths are not normally allowed and must be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on logistics. Please contact Aaron at the contact info below to discuss.
- All applications/booth materials are subject to the review and acceptance by the San Gabriel Valley Pride planning committee.
- All exhibitors must pay a $20 refundable cleaning deposit. Previous year’s deposits may be rolled into this year for returning exhibitors.
- Unless otherwise agreed previous to the event, exhibitors are required to stay until 6:00 p.m. Leaving early will result in the forfeit of cleaning deposit.
- Exhibitors may begin set–up at 9:30 a.m., and must be off the premises by 6:45 p.m. on the day of the event.
- All application fees are non-refundable, except cleaning deposit. If you cancel, your fees are forfeited. (If the San Gabriel Valley Pride Planning Committee denies your application, all funds will be returned).
Applications postmarked after Saturday, September 29, 2012 will incur a $50.00 late fee.
Contact Aaron at email@example.com if you have further inquiries.
See you there!
Print Vendor Application